We are not responsible for third-party activities or how third-parties use the information collected, however, we do care about your privacy so we only integrate well-known and renowned third-party services in our software.
By using the software, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using the software. The materials contained in the software may be protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download and run the software with no restrictions, under the condition that you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- attempt to reverse engineer or decompile the software;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the software; or
- host the software on any personal server or submit the software on any hosting server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession.
The software is provided “as is”, with no warranties, expressed or implied, and we hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the software.
In no event shall the developers of the software or this website, or any person involved in its production or in someway related to it, including its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if we or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, if that’s your case you are prohibited from using the software.
5. Revisions and Errata
The software could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to it at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.